College of Business and Communication (CBC) properly manages personal information and recognizes the importance of personal information when conducting work in education, as well as research and development.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information is used for the following purposes
- Promotion of College of Business and Communication (CBC), such as sending promotional materials
- Providing information by e-mail and telephone on request for sending various materials
- Support for current students for employment
- Management student life, notification of examination result and conducting work in education about current students
- Management of the lists of graduates, “companion meeting,” subscription list and persons concerned with College of Business and Communication (CBC) and friendship promotion between CBC and persons concerned with CBC
- Publication of places of employment regarding the list of who passed the various national examinations and certificate examinations
- Enforcement of work of education and services associated with it
2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
College of Business and Communication (CBC) does not transfer, lend, sell or share personal information you provide to third parties.
However, there are exceptions in the case of the following situations.
- If there is the person’s consent to disclose the information.
- If public organizations such as the government, courts and police ask for disclosure under the authority prescribed by law.
- If it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
3. Disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
Personal information held by College of Business and Communication (CBC) can be disclosed, corrected or deleted if so requested by the provider of the information. In such cases, CBC does so immediately upon verifying the identity of the provider, such as by name, address, phone number, date of birth..
4. Person in charge of managing personal information
Personal information provided is managed by the following in charge below
College of Business and Communication Information Systems Division
5. Safety management and Continuous improvement of personal information
Against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage, College of Business and Communication (CBC) takes action as a safety precaution. To deal with accurately and safely, CBC reviews and make continuous improvements on the items above.