Business Japanese Course (Application Guidelines)
Information for those wishing to enter the Business Japanese Department
Please note that the procedure differs between those who come from overseas and those who are already in Japan and are currently enrolled in a Japanese language school in Japan.
Business Japanese Course (Specialized course 2 years course)
- Complete 12 years of school education in Japan or overseas
- Meet any of the following conditions
- Passed the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2 or Level 2
- At least 6 months of study at a Japanese language institution course in Japan for at least 1 year (attendance rate: 85 % or more)
- Resume (prescribed form of our school)
- Guarantor’s pledge, financial statement, consent form (prescribed form)
- Graduation certificate and transcript of the last school in your home country
- Certificate from a Japanese language institution in Japan ( * 1 )
- Photo 6 sheets (vertical 4cm × horizontal 3Cm ), of which 1 is sheet attached to the resume
- A copy of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2 or Grade 2 pass certificate ( * 2 )
- Recommendation letter (prescribed form of our school)
- Passport ( face photo, stamp page for immigration in Japan )
- Copy of residence card ( * 3 )
- Certificate of deposit balance of sponsor
- Certificate of employment of sponsor
- Documents demonstrating the relationship between the applicant and the sponsor
- Other ( * 4 )
* 1 Only students enrolled in a Japanese language education institution and those who have completed the course will receive a certificate of grades and attendance and a certificate of completion.
* 2 Required when directly enrolling in this department from abroad
* 3 Only if you live in Japan
* 4 Additional documents may be requested depending on the country or region or the contents of the documents to be submitted.
Enrollment period and application period
|Enrollment date||Application period
(Person applying for a student visa) * 1
|2021 years 4 May 9 days||2020 years 8 May 1 day to 2021 year 1 January 31 days||2020 years 8 May 1 day to 2021 years 3 May late|
* 1 Please contact us for details, as applications may still be accepted depending on the test site even after the above period.
Selection method / Test date
Selection methods such as document examination and written examination, interview / examination date vary depending on the country or region.
Please contact us for more information.
Tuition (first year fee)
|Admission fee||Chapter 1 semester (six months)||Chapter 2 semester (six months)|
*In addition to the above costs, textbook charges (actual costs ) are required.
* Tuition fees include regular health checkup fees.
*As a general rule, the application fee, admission fee, and tuition fee after application will not be refunded.
Please download the application form and course guide from here.
≫ Application form Course guide
Tuition transfer destination
The name of the transfer person should be the name of the enrollee (the transfer fee will be borne by the applicant).
|Bank name||Branch name||account number|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Banking||Kawasaki Branch||Ordinary deposit
|Mitsubishi UFJ Bank||Kawasaki station square branch||Ordinary deposit
Bank transfer destination name: Fukori Gakuen, a school corporation