Information for Working Holiday Visa Holders
Those who come to Japan with a “Working Holiday Visa” can enroll in the course below. It is also possible for an extension of the course within the period of stay. Also, if you wish to change the visa status to “College Student,” please consult with us for details.
3 months course
|Spring course||09/04/2021 to 25/06/2021 (DMY)|
|Summer course||30/06/2021 to 17/09/2021 (DMY)|
|Autumn course||08/10/2021 to 22/12/2021 (DMY)|
|Winter course||06/01/2022 to 03/18/2022 (DMY)|
|Application deadline||1 week before the course starts|
* Event participation fees and textbook fees are not included in the tuition fee.
* There will be JPY10,000 cancellation fee after application.
* No refund will be made after the course starts.
* These courses are extendable.
- Valid visa until the end of the course
- 12 years of formal education in a foreign country
- Application form ( prescribed by the school )
- Affidavit to the president of CBC (CBC-designated form)
- Copy of passport (picture page and stamp page showing the period of stay)
- Copy of Residence Card (front and back sides)
- 3 photos (3×4cm)
- Document certifying more than 12 years of formal education, such as high school or college diploma (Copy acceptable)
For the application form and course information, please click here.
≫ Application form Course guide
Payment of School Expenses (Bank Transfer)
Payment should be made under the name of the applicant. (Some transfer cost is necessary.)
|Bank name||Branch name||account number|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Banking||Kawasaki Branch||Ordinary deposit
|Mizuho Bank||Kawasaki branch||Ordinary deposit
Name of the Account: College of Business and Communication